Monday, December 10, 2012

Mess Free Painting (Snowmen)

Today we decided to put a little spin on our painting! First I traced 3 different sizes of circles using cups on white construction paper and cut them out. Next, I laid out 3 ziplock bags and picked out 6 different colors of paint. I picked out 2 circles and 2 colors for each bag. I squirted some paint on each circle and carefully slipped them into the bag! Make sure they are tightly zipped!



Here comes the fun part! Your little one can use their hands or paint brushes to swirl and spread the paint around! I even put them on the floor and we used our feet too!


Once Cayden was done, I carefully took the circles out of the bag and let them dry! I then stacked them to make snowmen and drew little faces! Some cute new art work for our fridge!



 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment