Thursday, November 29, 2012

My son hates slime

I decided to make "slime", even though Cayden is wierd about textures. I found a really easy recipe.

1 1/2 cups liquid starch
1 1/2 cups clear glue
Food Coloring


Mix the liquid starch and glue together until its the right consistency. Since I had 4 different colors, I divided the slime into 4 sections. I accidentally bought gel color instead of liquid so instead of adding a couple drops, I had to mix the gel in by hand. The longer it sits, the less sticky and watery it will be so I might wait a minute or two before handling it.


Cayden not only did not want to play with the slime, but he wouldnt even touch it or get near it. Everytime I tried, he ran away yelling YUCK! Apparently slime isnt his thing but it was worth a try! I got a little enjoyment out of it :)


 


No comments:

Post a Comment